I Didn't Always Believe in Myself...
Hi! My name is Bogdan Rosu.
That's me in the photos with my clients who I help become more self-confident and live the life they want, through my events, courses and group classes.
But, to be honest, I didn't always believe in my self.
In fact, the lowest point in my life, was when I was living in a dorm room that looked and smelled more like a dumpster.
I was overworked, miserable and frustrated with my life.
I was unhappy and life was just taking me wherever it wanted. It felt like I was the spectator of my own life instead of the director.
I was so afraid of failure that most of the times I didn't even try and I would immediately feel guilty for not having enough courage.
It seemed impossible to actually enjoy life, feel free and do what I loved with people that I actually liked, yet it all happened.
Because I learned the process, the system, the formula for becoming authentically self-confident so that I could go after my wildest dreams and make them a reality.
And its the same process that I am sharing with you inside the Empowerment Wing Chun Online Program.
Here's what's going to happen during this Program
- You gain a solid Wing Chun Kung Fu foundation and are better equipped to defend yourself in case of a self-defense scenario
- You learn the 3 Wing Chun Forms and the Wooden Dummy form and how to apply the motions in a self-defense situation
- We test what works and what doesn't and we will only teach You what actually WORKS in a fight so that you feel confident in your Wing Chun skills, without ever needing doubt the effectiveness of what you are learning
Additionally we will help you life a happy, healthy and abundant life so that you have time to train Wing Chun, do what you love with the people that you love. We basically help you get out of the Rat Race and live a life that will have you jumping out of bed in the morning.
- You will have made a critical change in your life - your health will be a lot better and you will enjoy higher levels of energy
- You will have a better job or you enjoy your work a lot more and are being considered for a promotion
- You become more confident, so it will be much easier for you to create new relationships and make new friends
- You easily take action and recover quickly from failure
- You become an active member of a support group and you feel a deeper sense of connection with people
- You are making daily progress and have made progress a habit and you can't wait to jump out of bed in the morning
- You can express yourself without fearing judgement which gives you a sense of freedom that you've never experienced before
- You can easily say 'NO' to requests that are not in alignment with who you are so you have more time for what really makes you happy
- You can listen actively and be present with others which enables you to connect with people on a deeper level
Will you take action today or continue to procrastinate?
In my experience after talking with the people who decided to procrastinate and not take action, what usually happens is:
You continue to experience fear of physical confrontation, fear of people, fear of success, fear of not being enough.
You become a slave to the agitated mind which keeps you in a victim mentality.
You will most probably continue to feel tired and it will continue to be a struggle to motivate yourself to do what needs to be done.
You will most likely continue to wish for meaningful relationships with people that you want to have around you, but without taking any consistent action towards having those relationships.
You will most likely feel anxious and nervous during job interviews, first dates and when it matters most, which will most probably lead to missed opportunities and a deeper feeling of low self-worth.
BUT IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE THAT WAY!
Let us help!